Friday, June 26, 2009

Melanie Tillbrook Photoshoot


Sexy Fox Clothing

On June 21, 2009 Sexy Fox Clothing was fortunate enough to work with Melanie Tillbrook to model our clothing line. With over 40 new outfit that are waiting to be released, we will offer to the community a 10% off new arrival promotion. This promotion will be running year round, so take advantage of our low prices with combines promotional discounts.

Our Web Site: Sexy Fox Clothing.com

About Melanie Tillbrook

Hello I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. I'm filipino & british. Photoshoots intrigue me and I find them to be a true artistic inspiration.
If you'd like to work with me please provide as many details as possible. (No TFP or Nudity)
Yours,
Melanie
www.Myspace.com/MelanieTillbrook

Agents: (Miami)
301 Management- Commercial print contact Reina
Elite Models- TV/Film contact Allee

More Details and Information.

Thanks For Reading

Sexy Fox Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment